The 2016 Volvo XC90 is a completely redesigned model. With is Sweden design, in Sweden it is a way of life, not a luxury. Volvo worked out what people need to make their lives easier and you can truly see that displayed in the XC90. There are 3 different engines to choose from when designing your 2016 XC90; T6 AWD Momentum, T6 AWD R-Design and T6 AWD Inscription. The XC90 has won 2 different awards in its short time being on the market, already: 2016 North American Truck of the Year and 2016 Motor Trend SUV of the Year. Without a doubt, this Sweden made vehicle is sure to impress from every angle. Matching technology with safety, you will soon fall in love with the 2016 Volvo XC90.
Speaking of technology, the XC90 offers a featured called Sensus. This is designed to be as natural and intuitive to interact with as possible—just speak to get things done, or tap to control your systems at a glance. Sensus solutions combine state-of-the art information and entertainment. With a built-in hotspot so you and your XC90 are always connected. Some of the features that you will find include:
- Sound, Navigation, Voice Control, Volvo On Call
- Get information through the driver display, the head-up display or the center display.
- Connects you to apps and cloud-based services that can help you communicate or simply find the best coffee in town.
- The first Volvo to feature Apple Carplay. Access your iTunes, contacts, Apple Maps, iMessage, and even Siri. Connect your iPhone (5 or later) and interact with it on the large vertical screen
When it comes to safety, there are more details that are offered in the 2016 Volvo XC90 that you can imagine, so Volvo thought of it for you. Starting with Intuitive Safety: Day or night, our City Safety collision avoidance technology can help you avoid or mitigate collisions with other cars, pedestrians and cyclists in your path. City Safety also includes Braking in Intersection – another world-first from Volvo Cars. If you should turn into the path of an oncoming car at an intersection, your XC90 will brake automatically to help mitigate a collision or prevent it altogether. The standard IntelliSafe technologies also include preventive safety features such as Road Sign Information, Lane Departure Warning and Electronic Stability Control. Additional safety features include:
- Maximum strength steel: As proactive as our practical safety technology is, the first step toward creating an extremely safe car is making the passenger compartment as strong as possible. The XC90 uses boron steel, the strongest type of steel in the world.
- Pre-activated safety belts: With our advanced electrical reversible belt retractor (ERR), we tighten the safety belts before a likely collision. Activation of ERR is based on the car’s intelligent detection system.
- Energy absorbing seats: The front seats incorporate our latest whiplash injury protection. Their unique energy-absorbing functionality helps reduce spinal injuries by decreasing the vertical acceleration on the body.
Designed with a purpose, the versatility of the seats in the all-new XC90, alone, make them truly impressive. The second row is comprised of three seats that recline and fold, and the third row can be power-folded for convenience—all from the driver’s seat. Each meticulously designed seat combines comfort, support and style. Luxury goes all the way to the back of the cabin, where you’ll find the same attention to detail as in the front. A streamlined design also provides more interior space throughout. These vehicles will be going quickly, so don’t hesitate to contact our sales staff to get you started in finding the perfect 2016 Volvo XC90 that is fit perfectly for you. You can view our entire XC90 inventory here.
All Star Volvo of Baton Rouge is a proud member of the All Star Automotive Group, and carries the Volvo line of products; which are some of the most reliable and dependable vehicles in the world. We serve the Baton Rouge and New Orleans areas as well as Denham Springs, Walker, Addis, Central, Baker, Prairieville, Gonzales, Hammond, Port Allen, Plaquemine, White Castle and Lafayette. If you are in the market for a Volvo, come by our Dealership at 10101 Coursey Boulevard in Baton Rouge and experience Sales, Parts and Service that is really All Star!
Let our team at All Star Volvo of Baton Rouge help you find just what you are looking for! We have a large selection of new and used vehicles to choose from. There is something for everyone. Click here to see our inventory!
Our staff is qualified and able to assist you with any vehicle needs, concerns or questions you might have. We assure you that you will not be disappointed in our team! Come on over to All Star Volvo of Baton Rouge to receive All-Star service!